Article Critiques: Students are required to complete an article critique on “Representative Bureaucracy: Exploring the Potential for Active Representation in Local Government” by Mark D. Bradbury and J. Edward Kellough (3-5 pages each, double-spaced, 12pt font, 1-inch margins), you will critically evaluate the assigned articles determined by me using the following format:
• The author’s name(s) and the title of the article
• The author’s main point
• A thesis statement that previews your analysis
• The main points of the article
• The arguments presented in the article
• The findings of the article
• Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the article that you noted while critically reading
• State your informed opinions about the clarity, relevancy, and accuracy of the article, using
specific examples from the article to support your statements.
• Summarize the key points in the article, as well the key points from your own analysis.
• Close with a comment about the significance of the research or a statement of future
research needed in the field