Capital budgeting is a vital part of a firm’s decision-making. Each approach will provide a piece of information to help analyze potential projects to make informed decisions.
- From a financial manager’s perspective, discuss the capital-budgeting process used to identify projects that add to the firm’s value.
- How do capital-budgeting decisions help to define a firm’s strategic direction?
Question 5: Capital Structure Decisions
Examining the effects of a company’s financial leverage on stock prices, earnings per share, and the cost of capital is important to a firm’s capital structure.
- What issues managers should consider when making capital structure decisions?
- Why would companies have different capital structures? Explain.
Question 6: The Firm’s and Your Personal Capital Structure
Take control of your money! This concept is extremely important because it can influence a company’s return and your capital structure.
- How does a firm’s capital structure relate to your personal capital structure?
- In what ways are they similar?
- Provide examples of how you use debt and equity in your personal financial life that parallels the basic capital structure decisions made by a firm.
*****300 WORDS RESPONSE MINIMUM TOTAL ADDRESSING QUESTIONS IN EACH PORTION WITH REFERENCES INCLUDED*****
*****PLEASE SUBMIT EACH PORTION IN A SEPARATE FILE*****