Find a recent (3 months old at least) newspaper article that uses statistical data then answer the questions below in 2 pages
- Identify the purpose of the article and what problem it is addressing/trying to solve.
- Explain what categories of descriptive statistics are used in the study and how they are used to communicate the information found in the study and/or any conclusions/solutions posed.
- Make connections between the information presented/the problem and its larger impact to the world/your major/current job/future career goal.
- Create a small accurate graph or chart for the data that helps communicate a story/solution to the audience.
- Recommended your identified solutions using appropriate language for the audience and explain how the audience can benefit from this type of data