In a one-page, document, identify a change of people, structure or technology at your job (or former job- you may omit the name if you wish).
Be sure to:
- Describe the change. What was it?
- What were the reasons for the change?
- Identify internal and external forces influencing the change Describe management’s efforts to communicate and implement the change.
- How did employees react to the change?
- What were the results associated with this change?
- In your opinion, did management experience the results they were hoping for? Why or why not?
- Cite your textbook (APA Style).
- Double space and use complete sentences.
Identify a small business you’d like to open. What types of products or services do you plan to offer?
- Describe trends, your target market and major competitors (size, demographics).
- Conduct some research that supports your claims.