Each of your answers should be written using your own words. Do not copy and paste from your textbook or an Internet source. Simply copying from the book word-for-word does not show me that you understand the concepts. Ensure you cite your work and add reference(s) at the end of your journal. This assignment is designed to see if you are reading and understanding the material from your textbook and learning modules, so these should be the sources you are citing in your work. You should not need to do research from additional resources unless the question specifically asks you to do so; you should not be Googling the answers for these questions.Please review the APA module under the “Getting Started” area if you need assistance. As a criminal justice professional, it is imperative that you learn the finer aspects of writing. Citing and referencing are part of the gradable criteria for your weekly work.All questions are worth 20 points:
- Discuss and explain four exceptions to the warrant requirement. What are the prerequisites for each exception? Be sure to provide examples.
- Discuss daytime and nighttime warrant executions and no-knock entries. What problems do you believe are inherent with each? Do you agree with the courts? Why or why not?
- Discuss what a trained dog can use scent evidence to perform?
- Discuss the ways in which a person may alter a crime scene in order to obstruct officers from conducting an investigation?
- Describe ballistic fingerprinting and its limitations.
Journal Assignment Grading:Each assignment is given equal weight out of 100 points.; each question is worth 20 points. If a question is not answered, no points will be received for that response. Each question is weighted equally.Please post all answers as an attachment in a Microsoft Word document or a Rich Text Format file.