I need help in completing part of this assignment including numbers 1, 4 & 5 in no less that 400 words Will complete 2 & 3.
TOPIC: Professional Portfolio
The purpose of this assignment is for the public health nursing student to have a forum to showcase personal achievements and to demonstrate current qualifications.
There is no one right way to submit a portfolio. Organizations that utilize this format for clinical advancement or peer review may have a standard format that should be followed for submission. Organizations may also require a portfolio as part of a job application. These may or may not have specific formatting guidelines. A “Professional Nursing Portfolio” template is provided in the topic materials as a tool that may be used to format your portfolio.
For the purposes of this assignment, the portfolio must contain the following pieces:
- Introduction that includes a professional goal(s) statement.
- Current license and credentials.
- Reference list comprising of at least three references (one professional from work setting, one professional from school setting, and one personal reference) with two letters of reference.
- Integration of the American Nurses Association (ANA) – Scope and Standards of Practice for Public Health Nursing, outlining your accomplishments in several areas.
- Include one assignment from this course to demonstrate your work.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a scoring guide. Refer to “Professional Portfolio Scoring Guide” prior to beginning this assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Read Standard 5e. Regulatory Activities in Public Health Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice.