***I NEED THIS ASSIGNMENT TODAY*** ***MUST FOLLOW THE LAST TWO PAPERS*** ***MUST PASS TURNITIN*** ***CONTINUE TO USE VIRGIN ATLANTIC WEAKNESSES AS BASIS OF THE PAPER***
For this assignment you will research the weaknesses of your organization and provide a detailed paper on your findings. Consider the factors listed below and remember the given outline from Module 1 is there for your use. This outline is a great tool for getting your different sections fully completed and researched. In addition, remember that this paper on the weaknesses of your organization will become the third section of your overall SWOT paper due at the end of Module 8.
Factors to consider when you think about company weaknesses both from an internal and external point of view include:
- What is the size and scale of the company, including the environment the company operates in? Are they global, corporate, or small business?
- Consider supply and demand and the costs of operating the company, including finances and outdated equipment and technology.
- What about the organization’s brand name and reputation? These are extremely important when considering weaknesses and should be researched thoroughly both in person and online.
- What opportunities exist in your market or the environment that you can benefit from?
- Is the perception of your business positive?
- Has there been recent market growth or have there been other changes in the market that create an opportunity?
- Is the opportunity ongoing, or is there just a window for it? In other words, how critical is your timing?
For this assignment, complete the following:
- Research and thoroughly explain at least TWO major weaknesses of the organization.
- Research at least one management or leadership theory can be used to improve upon the identified weaknesses. Provide a brief description of the theory and explain how you can apply it to the weaknesses that you identified.
- Compare the cost of purchase or leasing equipment for your organization.
- Choose any type of equipment that would be applicable to your organization (e.g., postage machine, copier, upgrading out-of-date technology such as computers, etc.)
- Research the cost of buying the equipment vs. leasing the equipment
- Using the calculator (Links to an external site.) (https://www.calcxml.com/calculators/lease-vs-buy-equipment), analyze the financial impact and determine the best course of action, provide a recommendation (state the cost difference and why you made your recommendation) to change this weakness into an advantage.
- Discuss why each weakness is present and what can be done to change this weakness into an advantage.
- You should have a minimum of at least one full paragraph for each of the weaknesses presented. For each weakness you need to ensure you use relevant business theories, concepts, and practices that are aligned to support the statements and findings.
- Note that bullet points are not acceptable.
Each of these weaknesses must come from a force or forces occurring within a dimension of the general environment within the organization’s external environment (keep in mind a weakness can stem from more than one dimension within the general environment). Be sure to include in your analysis the relevant dimension of the general environment from which each of these forces is derived.