Incorporate our course (Thompson text) work for the week and dDevelop your analysis by responding to the following questions:
- Does Apple’s strategy seem to set it apart from rivals?
- Does the strategy seem to be keyed to a cost-based advantage, differentiating features, serving the unique needs of a niche, or some combination of these? Explain why?
- What is there about Apple’s strategy that can lead to sustainable competitive advantage?
- Your analysis should be 500 words or less.
- Incorporate a minimum of at least our course Thompson 2022 Text and one non-course scholarly/peer-reviewed sources in your paper to support your analysis.
- All written assignments must include a coverage page, introductory and concluding paragraphs, reference page, and proper in-text citations using APA guidelines.
Thompson Jr. A. A, Peteraf, M. A., Gamble, J. E., and Strickland III, A. J. (2022). Crafting & Executing Strategy: The Quest for Competitive Advantage: Concepts and Cases. 23rd Edition. McGraw-Hill. ISBN: 978-1-260-07510-6 978-1-260-73517-8