- Integrate nursing and related sciences into the delivery of advanced nursing care to diverse populations. (AACNI.1)
- Incorporate current and emerging genetic/genomic evidence in providing advanced nursing care to individuals, families, and communities while accounting for patient values and clinical judgment. (AACN I.2)
- Compare normal anatomy and physiology to alterations in function and regulation of body organs and systems in response to stressors. (AACN I.1)
Please answer the following questions with supporting examples and full explanations.
- For each of the learning objectives, provide an analysis of how the course supported each objective.
- Explain how the material learned in this course, based upon the objectives, will be applicable to professional application.