Module 3 Assignment: Draft of Description Paragraph
Due: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:59pmDue: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:59pmungradedAttemptIN PROGRESSNext Up: Submit AssignmentAdd CommentUnlimited Attempts AllowedDetails
Module 3Draft of Description Paragraph
This is a mandatory assignment that is graded Complete/Incomplete in order for the instructor to provide feedback about key requirements before final submission.
For this assignment, you will submit a draft of your description paragraph.
Your double-spaced paragraph should contain:
- approximately 200-250 words,
- a well-developed topic sentence,
- adequate detail to support the topic sentence,
- the use of the different senses of seeing, smelling, hearing, touching, and tasting, and
- a concluding statement that ties the details together.
Type your paragraph in a Word document (DOC or DOCX) or in a text document (TXT) and submit it as an assignment. Reminder: Your description paragraph should be double-spaced, and it must be approximately 200 to 250 words.
Save your assignment using a naming convention that includes your first and last name and the activity number (or description). Do not add punctuation or special characters.