PART 1 (Initial Post): Start your discussion by framing a research problem of interest to you, utilizing 6 Guiding Questions. Here are the 6 Guiding Questions in Framing a Research Problem to be addressed in your initial post as you start your Discussion:
- What about this topic is of interest to me?
- What about this topic is relevant to my practice?
- What about this topic is unresolved in the literature?
- What is my preferred way of coming to know about phenomena and this topic?
- What societal or professional purpose does knowing about this topic serve?
- What resources do I have to investigate this topic?