Some government policies are designed to affect the economy in the short-run and some are designed to affect the economy in the long-run. For this assignment, focus on the policies designed to affect the long-run. In your paper:
- Identify the factors that affect long-run economic growth.
- Using a country other than the United States, discuss a policy designed to improve each of the factors you identified.
Adhere to the following standards:
- Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Include at least 3 scholarly reference.
- The Economics Library Guide (Links to an external site.) is a good tool to use to start your research (sources such as The Balance, EconomicsHelp.org, Investopedia, and other help websites are not acceptable).
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
- Be sure to follow the conform to APA guidelines in the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).