It can be relatively easy to understand that a resource such as gold is scarce. But what about a resource such as water, with the world’s oceans holding more than 300 million cubic miles of water?
- Economically speaking, do you think water is scarce? If you live next to the ocean, is water still scarce? What about if you lived in a desert? In your answer, include an explanation for the term scarcity.
- Reply to two of your classmates.
- You must make a post before viewing the posts of your classmates. So, your initial post must contain the substantial content for which you would like to receive a grade. If your initial post is blank or does not contain your full answer, you will not receive full points.
- You must also reply to two other posts before the due date.
- You should write approximately 6 sentences and about 250 words. Please check your work for spelling and grammar errors to avoid a loss of points.
- Writing assignments are based on the 10 point rubric explained in the syllabus.
- As stated in the syllabus, academic honesty is imperative. Any incidence of plagiarism will receive a score of zero. This includes, but is not limited to, any part of your answer being found to be cut and pasted off the internet (including sites like Coursehero and Chegg), or if you change every other word by using synonyms.
- If your response doesn’t match the questions, then you will receive a score of zero.