Topic ： Boeing supply chain management
From the beginning of design in 2003 to the completion of its first flight in 2010, Boeing 787 has announced delayed delivery five times. The supply chain reform implemented by Boeing on the 787 projects has caused great problems for Boeing
https://supplychaindigital.com/supply-chain-2/boeing-787-dreamliner-tale-terrible-supply-chain-management (Links to an external site.)
The Boeing 787 Dreamliner: A tale of TERRIBLE supply chain management
Considering the 10 Operation Management decisions, your paper will be a review of issues that were caused by a failure in the production/operations management process. You will compare and contrast the current research findings with the principles and concepts presented in your Heizer, et al. textbook.All reference sources should be from academic journals, professional trade publications, and respected business or industry magazines. Limit the use of books as sources. Do NOT use articles or sources from Wikipedia! Use references published within the past six years.The basic rules for your research paper include:
- The paper should be 10 pages at a minimum.
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- Left justify all narrative.
- Use Times New Roman font, 12-point.
- Indent the first line of each paragraph one-half inch.
- Double-space everything in the paper. Do not add extra lines or spacing between paragraphs or sections of the paper.